The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) seeks to hire a suitable candidate for the
position of DATA OFFICER for the PMI Housing Modification Study. The successful candidate
will be based in the Jinja office.
1. Support HMS field activities, including Enumeration & Mapping, Cross-Sectional Survey, Household Modification Cohort Study, Entomology Survey.
2. Data Entry of CRFs and other forms into electronic databases.
3. Query and Issue resolution
4. Data Backup
5. Setup of study data electronic equipment
6. Take part in regular team meetings.
Qualifications and other desirables for the job:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics (preferred) or
2. Bachelor’s degree with 3 years Data Officer experience in a research setting
3. Good skills in data entry, cleaning.
4. IT support skills
How to apply:
This advert can be found on the IDRC website: www.idrc-uganda.org
Please note that applications can only be submitted using the link that is available on the website
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT COMMENTS:
• All applications must be submitted on or before 5:00 pm, Monday 20th August 2021
• Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render the applicant ineligible for consideration for the job opening.
• Only online applications will be accepted and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further
Apply at the link below.