Job Title: Relationship Analyst – Citi Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Citi Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Citi Bank Uganda Profile:
Citigroup is today’s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries. Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
The Relationship Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for contributing to the services of the overall team with a focus on raising funds in the capital markets and providing strategic advisory services in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The overall objective is to formulate investment strategies and raise capital for clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in client transactions, projects or assignments as the junior member of a professional team
- Partner with more senior Corporate Banking officers and professionals
- Organize and analyze sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations and create statistical exhibits
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Provide evaluations of a company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends or data
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- The applicant for the Citi Bank Relationship Analyst job must hold a Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge is required, including comprehensive knowledge of the Corporate Banking business, its related products and pertinent regulations affecting it
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
How To Apply for Citi Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All applicants who to join Citi Group in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online at the web link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled