Jobs at:Makerere University
Deadline of this Job:
07 March 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Department of Agricultural and Bio systems Engineering
Post: Assistant Lecturer (1)
Salary Scale: M6.2
Reports to: Head of Department .
• Teaching, examining and grading of Undergraduate Students.
• Supervision of Undergraduate Students.
• Conducting research and community outreach activities.
• Writing proposals for attracting funding to the Department.
• Participating in other official duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master of Science in Water Engineering and/or Irrigation Engineering
• Minimum of an Upper Second Bachelor of Science in Water Engineering or BSc. Agricultural Engineering
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Makerere University Directorate of Human Resources invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for positions at the University. Please find details of the jobs at http://ehrms.mak.ac.ug/recruitment/jobs and submit your application, details of your bio data, education, qualifications, work experience and all the other required information, including your Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, Transcripts, and at least three reference letters addressed to:
P.O. Box 7062 Kampala.
Closing Date 7th/March/2021