Well Pads Supervisor South
Jobs at:SeaOwl Energy Services
Deadline of this Job:
23 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SeaOwl Energy Services is a specialist provider of integrated services and project management solutions within the Energy and Renewables industries. We provide global workforce solutions to the Construction, Energy, Extractives, Logistics, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. SeaOwl Energy Services offers a full range of staffing solutions, including: Contract; Recruitment Services; Managed Solutions; and Consultancy/Contingent Work Force.
On behalf of our Client in the Extractives sector, we are looking for competent individuals to fill the following position:
Job Title: Well Pads Supervisor South
Reports to: Well Pads Superintendent
• To provide technical assistance and coordination accordingly to the project requirements
• Act as primary Supervisor for a dedicated area of the construction site: follow-up the sequence of work-fronts and liaise with the construction contractor area managers and superintendents to make sure the sequence is as per the Construction Level-3 Schedule.
• Ensure that Contractors progress on the appropriate high-priority work-fronts in order to stick to the Level-3 Schedule.
• Monitor progress and prepare performance reports.
• Identify & analyse the weak points which penalize the productivity and propose corrective actions.
• Advice the Well Pads Superintendent on all issues related to sequencing and scheduling of work fronts.
• Analyse and forecast performance and manpower requirements based on physical progress relative to schedule.
• Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that all interfaces are managed effectively.
• Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that the construction complies with all Project Design Documentation, with Company Standards and Procedures, and with applicable international Codes, Standards and Practices.
• Assist in the resolution of all Technical Queries.
• Assist the COMPANY Team to ensure Compliance with projects Safety objectives throughout the life of the project.
• Maintain good relationship with Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the Project.
• Liaise with Other disciplines as it might be required to improve effectiveness of
• Team and to achieve project objectives and targets
• Keep the Well Pads Superintendent informed of all events which may affect the successful completion of the project goals.
• Interface with QA/QC personnel to address quality issues/progress
• Monitor workforce productivities/progress relative to schedule
• Liaise with contractor for field level changes for his discipline during the construction phase
• Provide necessary support for pre-commissioning/mechanical completion activities
• Compliance with the HSE instructions, rules and procedures in force for compliance with the HSE contractual clauses and other documents governing ties with the contractors
• Ensure the protection of the environment and the monitoring of Project environmental performances.
• Participate in daily/weekly/monthly meetings as required
• Compile necessary reports (daily/weekly/monthly) related to his/her discipline and scope for the Well Pads Superintendent and Construction Manager
• Carry out any other task that may be assigned to him/her.
• To act on behalf of the Well Pads Superintendent in his/her absence if required
• Support the Well Pads Superintendent to ensure work progress in the dedicated area of the construction site. Ensure that Contractors/Subcontractors progress on the appropriate high-priority work-fronts as per the Level-3 Schedule
• • Support the Well Pads Superintendent supervising and monitoring Contractors/Subcontractors activities in the Well Pads area in order to ascertain that the installation will be done as per drawings, specifications, procedures, cost and schedule meeting HSE and Quality requirements and expectations
• Ensure flow of information is effective between Construction Team, Commissioning
• Team and the rest of the Project team as required
• Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that the construction complies with all Project Design Documentation, with Company Standards and Procedures, and with applicable international Codes, Standards and Practices
• Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy, maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards, actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes
• Actively identify best practice (industry, technical, professional, etc.) and encourage an environment in which this is willingly and openly shared
• Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
• Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do same
• HND or equivalent or relevant courses and experiences in lieu of diploma (e.g., Civils, Mechanical, Process, E&I etc.) if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical - construction and commissioning - experience.
• Minimum 10 years in industrial projects, with at least 6 years’ experience at Construction management within a multi-discipline environment predominantly in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Refining industry.
• Able to identify, analyze and solve problems (site Safety, technical, construction, quality control, schedule, etc.).
• Ideally will be conversant with the OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS database.
• General awareness of TOTAL E&P General Specifications and/or previous experience with other major IOC’s/Contractors in oil and gas construction projects. Ideal candidate shall be fully conversant with applicable Oil and Gas Industry
• International Codes, Standards as well as best Industry Practices.
• Must be able to work on their own initiative and proactively interact with discipline teams to obtain information. Must be able to react quickly and decisively to constantly changing demands and circumstances and be able to identify, analyze & solve problems within the scope of the role.
• English mandatory. Valid Medical Certificate which complies with Company standards
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send a detailed CV ONLY by email to:
Via email: [email protected]
Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 793 441 554
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or need any clarifications
Deadline for CV submission: Monday, August 23rd, 2021 – 11:00 AM.