Job Title: Finance Associate (Remote) – Waape Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Waape Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Waape Uganda Profile
Waape is a talent marketplace that empowers entrepreneurs and SMEs to use their business challenges as an opportunity to get matched, engage with and hire skilled talent across Africa. For the job seeker, we give you a platform to showcase your skills, abilities, and previous works to a wider market and get you automatically matched and notified about open earning opportunities through our blind matching algorithm.
We are looking for a Finance Associate to support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll. Finance Associate responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Previous experience working as a Finance Associate or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks, ZohoBooks etc.)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
How To Apply for Waape Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled