Coordinate and monitor the implementation of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV combination prevention.
· Develop and periodically review implementation & procurement plans for VMMC and related budgets.
Build capacity and provide technical assistance to program officers, districts and other community stakeholders to deliver VMMC and other combination prevention interventions through training and mentorship.
· Implement and maintain VMMC quality assurance & control systems in implementing health facilities and districts that ensures delivery of a comprehensive VMMC package in alignment with the national guidelines.
· Prepare and avail timely periodic performance progress reports on VMMC service delivery.
· A post graduate qualification in Public health or related field
· Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery (MBCHB) or its equivalent from a recognized institution and must be registered to practice in Uganda.
3 Years Relevant Experience