Job Title: Asset Management Clerk – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Grade: FSN 5/FP-9
Salary: UGX 38,006,469
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the incumbent maintains inventory control of stored, procured and issued Information Technology assets under International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (ICASS), Program and non-State offices. He/she coordinates repairs of equipment as needed. He/she conducts the yearly inventory of all IT assets located at the Embassy compound, the General Services Office, Warehouse, Ambassador and Deputy Chief of Mission residences. He/she assists the Information Systems Center (ISC) and Customer Service Center during busy periods by helping to run basic updates on machines and helping to move equipment when necessary.
Minimum Qualifications for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2022
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- At least one (1) year administrative experience is required.
- Good Working Knowledge speaking/reading/writing English is required.
- Must be accurate and thorough in identifying and recording United States Government property in the storerooms and workspaces throughout the Mission.
- Must be able to learn the types and models of equipment used at post and identify them by sight.
- Must have excellent computer skills, knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, internet browsers, proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and able to use hand-held scanners to inventory systems.
- Must be tactful with customers but be able to present a firm stand when necessary – missing property investigations for example.
- Communicate effectively with all members of staff working in the Embassy.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and be able to reason through complicated problems with minimal assistance.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and mobile enough to work under desks and in tight areas.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 20th January 2022