Job Title: e – UNMA Jobs 2021 Fresher Nurs
Organization: Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to : Principal
Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA) Profile
Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA) is a statutory body established by UNMA Act, 2012. The Act empowers UNMA to provide for the control and development of technically sound and scientific meteorological services in Uganda.
The Nurse provides quality nursing services to patients and participates in implementing public health interventions in the community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving, registering and preparing patients for diagnosis;
- Providing quality nursing care and treatment to patients
- Observing and keeping proper records about the patients;
- Participating in Doctors/Clinical Officers Ward rounds;
- Participating in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team;
- Preparing patients for meals and participate in serving them;
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for the patients;
- Supervising and appraising Nursing Assistants and support staff;
- Sensitizing patients and their attendants about basic health care practices; and
- Compiling and submitting daily nursing care service activity reports
- Must have Enrolled Nursing Certificate from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Guidance and counseling;
- Concern for quality and standards of nursing care;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Time management
- Age: 25- 50 Years
How To Apply for UNMA Jobs 2021
All applications must be accompanied with recent CVs detailing work experience, present position, and current remuneration, professional and educational qualifications. Applicants must also include a copy of their National Identity Card and three (3) referees (including their names, workplace and contact details). Females are encouraged to apply and Applications should be physically delivered to the address below;
The Executive Director, Uganda National Meteorological Authority, Plot 22/28 Port Bell Road, Luzira, P.O Box 7025 Kampala-Uganda.
Deadline: 19th May 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.