Job Title: – Uganda Red Cross Jobs 2022 Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Officer
Organization: Uganda Red Cross Society
Duty Station: To be determined
Reports to: Manager Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting
Uganda Red Cross Society Profile:
Uganda Red Cross Society (URCS) is the leading National Humanitarian Organization in Uganda and a member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
Under the strategic direction and supervision of the Manager Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting (PMER), the Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) Officer will support the PMER unit in all matters related to Performance, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting. This includes regular monitoring visits to the project areas, as well as collection, consolidation and analysis of field monitoring data with respect to the M&E plan and log frame outcome and output indicators and activities. In addition, PMER Officer will be responsible for the preparation of monitoring reports as well as quarterly and interim narrative reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, relationships and accountabilities within URCS and with its partners.
- Work towards the achievement of project goals through effective output and outcome level monitoring of activities paying due attention to the quality and impact of interventions,
- Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Uphold the principles of the RC/RC movements and the code of conduct
- Plan and conduct regular monitoring in the project area according to monitoring plan in close coordination with URCS PMER Coordinator and project officers;
- Develop monitoring tools for output and outcome level indicators as per MoVs in LFA/M&E plan;
- Collect, consolidate, analysis and generate quantitative/qualitative reports with respect to project progress and LFA outcome, output indicators;
- Prepare monitoring and quarterly narrative reports in close collaboration with the program staff in accordance with URCS internal reporting schedules;
- Document success stories, lesson learn and challenges and their impacts on targeted communities;
- Support and contribute to the preparation of interim reports
- Coordinate and participate in M&E activities such as the end line and internal and external monitoring visit by URCS senior management and/or Donor visits
- Closely work with community engagement and accountability Focal Person to develop community accountability mechanism;
- Support the development of M&E tools, training and data cleaning for COVID 19 interventions among others.
- Support development of ODK & KOBO tools and training for field volunteers;
- Aggregate and submit project data on a quarterly basis for activity info platform reporting;
- Participate in quarterly PMER data consolidation processes to inform Balance Score Card Performance Management at URCS Head quarter
Minimum Qualifications for Uganda Red Cross Jobs 2022:
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Statistics, Economics, Demography, Project Planning and Management, Health Information Science or a related field that has a bias in data management/analysis from a reputable institution;
- Postgraduate qualification in Statistics, Economics, Demography, Project Planning and Management, Health Information Science or a related field that has a bias in data management/analysis from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience in similar position with monitoring responsibilities and/or relevant experience in project management and reporting;
- Relevant working experience with health emergency response
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Innovation and creatively
- Stakeholder management
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Technology awareness
- Policy research and development
- Change capability and adaptability
- Manage resources
- Empowering and building trust.
Knowledge & Skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point, access etc.), proficiency in the set-up and use of Excel spreadsheets and programming of data collection software such as ODK and KOBO.
- Practical experience on ODK and mobile data collection tools, preferably including KOBO tool box.
- Good skills in basic mathematics is essential and ideally some exposure to the application of statistics, sampling and data management (for example, the post-holder will need to be able to add up totals, calculate percentages and ratios and understand basic statistical analysis)
- Skills and experience in collecting, analyzing and presenting data
- Discretion and understanding about the treatment and protection of sensitive information, particularly beneficiary data, and knowledge of how to apply data protection principles and tools.
- Ability to work self-motivated and independently and as member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to understand logical progression of a project cycle and a project log-frame
- Strong personal initiative and skills for self-organization
How To Apply for Uganda Red Cross Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline : 15thAugust 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .