Job Title: – Total Uganda Jobs 2021 Human Resource Officer (Compensation & Benefits)
Organization: Total Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total Uganda Profile
The Total Group has been in Uganda since 1955 through the Marketing and Services division for which it is the market leader with over 129 fuel stations. In 2010, the company also established an exploration and production affiliate Total E&P Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Prepare the payroll and ensure payment of salaries by the last day of every month.
- Process staff loan applications as well as recovery in line with policy and reconciliation of staff accounts in liaison with the HR Accountant
- Continuously review and streamline payroll administration procedures
- Ensure the accuracy and timely remittance of the payroll to employees
- Administer annual increase schedules
- Preparation and Payment of statutory deductions such as. Pay As You Earn (P.A.Y.E.), N.S.S.F contributions and Union dues by the 15th of the following month
- Maintenance of statutory records for URA, NSSF, Payroll reports.
- Ensure efficient administration of the benefits programs
- Handling queries related to pay and remuneration issues, including promotions and benefits
- Ensure staff related policies such as medical scheme are administered satisfactorily and cost effectively
- Manage the maintenance of employee files
- Overtime verification and following up final approval
HR Information Systems
- Maintain and Update the HRIS
- Ensure critical ad-hoc HR information support to line managers in accordance with their requirements
- Ensure up to date organization chart in ANAEL
- Submit various report as may be required
Immigration and Expatriate Matters
- Accommodation and settlement related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource, business administration, social sciences or related field. Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience.
- Knowledge of HR administration, Payroll and Reward management
- Working knowledge of HRIS / Anael – desirable
- Sound understanding of the local labour market and the regulatory framework
- Good communication, Interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Good analytical, planning and organizing skills
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.