Job Title: Fresher Child Carers – The Cradle Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: The Cradle
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
The Cradle Profile:
The Cradle is looking to employ and work with 18 to 40-year-old ladies passionate about working with children to foster their innovation and critical thinking skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
- Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioural, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
- Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviours and providing guidance or approved discipline, as needed.
How To Apply for The Cradle Uganda Jobs 2021
Deadline: 2-week recruitment cycles
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.