DLA Scientific group of companies is an Industrial and laboratory items distributor as well as resellers in East Africa and beyond. We additionally do calibration, service, and maintenance
Role and Responsibilities
To identify and provide sales and marketing services of our products to clients in Uganda and its neighboring markets, build and strengthen business relationship with our clients all over Uganda, continuously and consistently improve profitability by meeting set business performance standards, play in the team, and must work closely with the management and other personnel in order to serve our customers efficiently.
Qualification and Experience
- Should be holders of a minimum of University degrees in any of the following areas and at least 2 years experience in a related field: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Medical Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Molecular biology, or any related qualifications.
- They should be presentable, mature, and excellent communicators
- should be very fluent in written and spoken English
- Should be Ugandans or be residing in Uganda and be fluent in local language as well as have good knowledge of the local market
- Qualifications in marketing, management, and previous experience in marketing of products of our specialists will be an added advantage.
All applications will be received and reviewed through the Brightermonday portal. Click on the 'Apply Now ' section to apply.