Systems Completion Administrator - (2204515)
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Within Uganda , Western-Buliisa , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Systems Completion Administrator will be responsible for the administration and functionality of the ICAPS database and report to the Systems Completion Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist Systems Completion Manager with ICAPS engineering data population, check and test assignment.
• Manipulate and populate ICAPS import templates with engineering data.
• Review delineation drawings to populate Sub System numbers against ICAPS Tag Items in import templates.
• Reviewing engineering data lists, schedules, etc., for revision changes.
• Implementing engineering data updates to ICAPS and maintaining data integrity.
• Set up and population of progress reports for issue to defined distribution.
• Liaise with Project Controls to monitor the performance and progress of all Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities on Site and provide the progress data required for project reporting.
• Maintain access to ICAPS through appropriately restricted access accounts and provide user training.
• Provide systems completion support to the Quality, Construction, Commissioning and Company personnel for all Site completion activities.
• Provide onsite training where needed to Construction/Supplier groups in completing or returning Completion Check Sheets as required.
• Support the Punch List Coordinator with the preparation and upkeep of the Master Punch Lists and Exception Lists for each package.
• Support the Preservation team with the population of Tag Preservation tasks in ICAPS.
• Ensure handover documentation is maintained and organised as contract requirement for submission to Client.
• Responsible for the day to day running of the ICAPS database during the completion activities to achieve the handover to Client at First Oil and Provisional Acceptance milestones.
• Ensure that the National Content Plan is followed by all parties (McDermott and Subcontractors).
• Managing the training and advancement of local employees and ensuring that knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures are included.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
• Must have a minimal of 5 years’ experience on EPC projects as a completion’s specialist / coordinator / administrator.
• Must have experience in the Oil & Gas Industry in a Commissioning/Completions position.
• Experience with ICAPS software is essential.
• Understanding of key Engineering drawings such as P&ID’s, SLD’s, I&C architecture, telecom block diagrams, unit plot plans, etc.
• Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of construction, commissioning and completion activities.
• Must have a clear understanding the Handover, walk down and punch listing processes.
• Must have a clear understanding of preservation and maintenance activities.
• Must have a clear understanding of compiling Handover Packages.
• Must have strong English communications skills, both oral and written.
• Must have excellent computer software skills in MS Office suite particularly Excel is essential.
• Must have effective communication skills, able to establish confident relationships with discipline managers, technical engineers and non-engineers.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and be adaptable to various needs of various discipline groups.
• Required to hold a degree in Engineering or Information Technology.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
• Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
• One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
• Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
• Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
• Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
McDermott is an equal opportunity employer. Our recruitment and employment practices are ethical, legal, voluntary, and free from discrimination.
McDermott will never ask you to pay recruitment fees to secure a job or continued work, to either the recruiter, the hiring manager, the supervisor, or the placement agency. All direct cost of employment, including, as applicable, medical examinations, employment visas, mobilization to country of work, and related fees, are paid by McDermott.
If at any point in the recruitment process you are asked to pay such fees or costs, please immediately notify our Ethics & Compliance team by sending a message to [email protected] . The [email protected] email will not accept any resumes.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Click here to apply