[email protected] SALES REPRESENTATIVE
[email protected] Health Tech Company Ltd is a fast-growing health tech company that works to ensure that people at the bottom of the pyramid access quality and affordable healthcare. Through our products; [email protected] HMIS and Ubuntu, we are changing the way caregivers provide healthcare. We believe that data saves lives and that is our ultimate goal.
We are hiring a [email protected] Sales Representative; A [email protected] sales pro who will sell [email protected] to Health Facilities and provide strategic insights to drive hospital I.T. success.
- You will participate in the promotion of [email protected]
- You will generate leads
- You will pay visits to client’s sites and assess their needs in order to generate proposals that are tailored to the clients’ needs
- You will be involved in client acquisition, activation, revenue generation and achieving referrals.
- You will make demos and presentations to clients about [email protected]
- Client support: You will provide exceptional client support to [email protected] clients
- Feedback: You will collect feedback from customers and the market that feeds into our continuous innovation processes
- You will maintain client records
- You will respond to clients’ questions on price, payment modes, and such.
- You will collect cheques, deposits and follow up to ensure the remaining balance (if any) is obtained
- You will prepare monthly sales reports
- Other: [email protected] Health Tech operates as a start-up. Therefore, this role may require you to do additional tasks, work extra hours and do extra duties, consistent with your skills and capabilities.
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of sales dynamics especially in the sector of health tech
- Should demonstrate enough depth about the healthcare space in Uganda
- Should demonstrate initiative in previous engagements
- Excellent communication skills
- Technology savvy with a clear understanding of how information systems operate
- We have 2 core values: Exceptional customer support and continuous innovation. These are values that each of our staff must commit to.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Basic computer skills
- You will undergo 2 weeks of intense training at the [email protected] office in Kampala (or remotely) to master the [email protected] system and our sales processes
- You will then be certified upon completing the necessary tests
- This role is full-time.
- This role is mainly commission-based. However, you will be paid a monthly retainer to facilitate your daily activities.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis and provide feedback to each candidate when applications have been reviewed
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Start date: 1st November 2021