Job Title: – SOS Children’s Villages Jobs 2021 Sponsorship Programme Officer
Organization: SOS Children’s Villages
Job Location: Uganda
SOS Children’s Villages Profile:
The Sponsorship Programme Officer reports directly to the Family Like Care Manager will provide support to the National Sponsorship function. He/she is responsible for implementing field level sponsorship operations in line with set performance targets and SOS Sponsorship policies and standards. He/she leads all sponsorship related activities at his or her location and proactively identifies opportunities to work together with other departments with the aim of promoting sponsorship work. He/she works in close consultation with the sponsorship Manager for technical support and will provide him/her with timely information and reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Received, reviews, registers and delivers sponsor’s correspondence to the respective recipients and thereafter prepares an appropriate and timely response to the sponsor.
- Supports the process of Sponsorship progress letter writing through regular compilation of data on all children, youth and the village throughout the year ensuring that progress letters are dispatched to the National Office within the agreed deadlines.
- Supports the child admission committee and ensures that proper admission documentation is in place for each child.
- Prepares a registration profile for each newly admitted child in the village within three months after admission.
- Provides the complete child registration profile along with other relevant documentations (recent photograph, copy of the guardian’s consent form and court committal) to the sponsorship Manager for the child’s registration with the International Donor Services.
- He/she is responsible for maintain an up-to-date record of sponsor mails, registration profiles, status of children and youth, youth due for departure, annual child photos and progress letters and family lists.
- He/she is responsible for the yearly photography sessions of both children and the village, ensuring that copies are sent to the National Office within an agreed timeframe for printing.
- Takes charge of all visits from registered sponsors at the village, ensuring that the visitor’s code of conduct is duly signed.
- Prepare quality and timely videos and photos for all sponsored children in line with the international policy support document
Minimum Qualifications for SOS Children’s Villages Jobs 2021:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education, Journalism, English language and literature or any relevant social science field from a recognized university.
- At least three years of working experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Photography skills
- Possession of good writing skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management. organizational and planning abilities
- Exhibit strong ability to work across different age groups and academic levels without compromising the quality of work.
- Excellent in documentation and impact reporting will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for SOS Children’s Villages Jobs 2021
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates, and names and contact details of three traceable referees. Address it to:
The Head Human Resource and Administration
SOS Children’s Villages Uganda,
Plot 53 Ntinda II Road
Electronic Applications must be sent as one Single PDF Document not exceeding eight pages to: [email protected] Applications that are late, do not have CV or certificates or exceeds eight pages or electronically submitted as images will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 1st December 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .