Senior Partnerships Manager
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Are you an experienced fundraiser with a track record securing and stewarding major gifts and grants?
Keen to work at the cutting edge of business and nonprofit partnerships?
Can you help us expand our programs and touch the lives of more people living in poverty?
Let's talk!Hello, we’re the Adara Group. Our mission is to bridge the world of business and the world of people living in extreme poverty.We believe each and every person should have access to quality health, education and other essential services, no matter where they live. Our maternal, newborn and child health and remote community development programmes are growing and we’re looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager to drive revenue so we can continue to expand our projects and raise our profile.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the CEO and leading a small team, you will be responsible for leading the fundraising strategy and managing a diverse income portfolio across major gifts, grants, corporate partnerships and foundations.The role is both hands on and strategic and focuses on relationship management, financial/budget management, reporting and profile building. As well as fundraising outcomes, you’ll have oversight of brand communications for the Adara Group.This is a full time, permanent role based in our global support office in Sydney.Once COVID safe, you may have the opportunity to travel internationally several times a year, to visit our programs in Uganda and Nepal.
We’re looking for an experienced fundraiser who wants to grow their career with a respected international organisation.You’re a positive, personable and energetic person with the confidence and maturity to represent Adara Development with donors and corporate partners.You’re a strategic thinker who is happy to be hands on and has a flexible, calm approach.We’d love you to bring:
• at least five years’ experience successfully managing donor partnerships
• tertiary qualifications in international development/relations, business, marketing, or another relevant field
• a proven track record in fundraising operations including with corporates, foundations, grants, and individual giving
• a network of contacts in the Australian corporate sector
• excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• experience in writing donor proposals and grant tenders
• sound knowledge of marketing and communications
• experience in preparing and managing budgets
• a commitment to social justice and international development.
We believe each and every person should have access to quality health, education and other essential services, no matter where they live.Each year, Adara reaches more than 50,000 people living in poverty - and countless more through knowledge sharing.The Adara Group has operations in six countries – Australia, Nepal, Uganda, USA, Bermuda and the UK. We manage substantial development programmes on the ground through our local teams in Nepal and Uganda.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
• high impact work
• vibrant, connected global team
• full salary packaging benefits (to reduce tax and increase take home pay)
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• diverse and inclusive workplace
• additional leave over the Christmas/New Year breakAdara is completely focused on the wellbeing and safety of our teams around the world at this time of COVID-19. All our team members are able to work flexibly from home as well as from a physical office space. All our team are fully equipped to work productively and safely from their homes. As long as it is COVID-19 safe, the candidate will be expected to work from our physical office space at least 2 days a week.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The Adara Group is partnering with Heart Talent Collective on this recruitment - please read the Job Description found here and apply via the job posting on Ethical Jobs. Please direct all questions and enquiries to [email protected] , using the subject line: Senior Partnerships Manager - The Adara Group enquiry via EthicalJobs, in the first instance.The Adara Group is an equal opportunity employer and child-safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo an International Criminal Check, a Working with Children Check, and sign our Child Protection Policy.
OUR PHILOSOPHY, CULTURE & VALUES
LEARN ABOUT HOW WE USE RESEARCH TO DRIVE OUR WORK