Senior Nursing Officer
Jobs at:Ruharo Mission Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2020
Within Uganda , Mbarara , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ruharo Mission Hospital is a "Private Not for Pro?t [PNFP)” institution, founded by Ankole Diocese. based on Christian principles and part of the Ministry of Christ's Church.
In its operations, the Hospital is committed to and implements the National Health policies of the Republic of Uganda, the District Health Policies and other international Health Policies and Protocols operational in Uganda, which do not contradict Christian Principles and Code of Ethics.
Job title: Senior Nursing Officer
Salary Scale; RMH 4
Reports to: Clinical Head .
Job summary : To provide Nursing care to patients and offer leadership to the nurses in the Hospital
• Holder of a Bachelors in Nursing or equivalent recognized by the Nursing Council
• 5 years’ experience in Nursing leadership
• Must have annual practicing license
• Double trained is an added advantage.
Key result Areas
• Responds to and resolves difficult and sensitive patient, caretaker, employee and visitor inquiries or complaints within the nursing department.
• Acts as a nursing consultant to the nursing department, other health related disciplines and to patient’s families
• Promotes and facilitates effective communication with nursing employees, other departments and their supervisors.
• Ensures that Nurses get appropriate training and mentorship;
• Identi?es nursing staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained working hand in hand with the PNO
• Participates in continuing education
• Acts as nursing consultant to other hospital and community health related disciplines.
• Acts as a role model for the nursing personnel
Job Education Requirements: Bachelors
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested persons/ qualifying persons who meet the above requirements should deliver their applications [CV and academic documents] by 15th December 2020 at 5:00pm.
To the Human Resource Office
Ruharo Mission Hospital
Or Email: [email protected]