Job Title: Programme Analyst Officer – Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Save the Children
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Save the Children Profile:
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
Save the Children International is currently recruiting for the Program Analyst Officer for the MNCH Project in Kampala. The Program Analyst will be a focal point for health information systems that have an impact on project direction as well as programming and policy development. In collaboration with the MEAL coordinator, the Program Analyst will contribute substantively to monitoring, evaluation and implementation of the maternal and newborn health project according to SCI program policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2021:
- The ideal applicant for the Save the Children Programme Analyst Officer job should hold a University degree in biostatistics, statistics or equivalent
- At least two years of work experience
- Experience in collecting, reviewing, analyzing and validating data
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Basic analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated work experience in the health sector
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively to high pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work as an effective team member and provide professional advice within a defined program area or function.
- Proficiency in English language, both verbal and written
- Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children. In particular, a good understanding of the Save the Children mandates and child focus and ability to ensure this continues to underpin all aspects of work
How To Apply for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 29th November 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.