• Degree in marketing/accounting and other related courses
• 3+ years
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• Estimate or quote prices by use of price list, credit or contract terms, and delivery dates.
• Visit potential customers for new business by initiating market research studies and analyzing their findings.
• Provide customers with quotations, brochures
• Negotiate the terms of a sales agreement and close sales with the customer through details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends to the Business development manager
• Represent Steel and Tube Industries at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
• Identify new markets and business opportunities that can be exploited by Steel and Tube Industries Limited.
• Record sales and send copies to the General Manager Commercial by writing and submitting periodic reports to the Business Development Manager.
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Negotiate with retail merchants to improve product exposure such as shelf positioning and advertising.
• Obtain credit information about prospective customers. Keep accurate & relevant client information.
• Manage the delivery of company products in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with product strategies and the needs of the market.
• Establish close working relationships with the stockists in order to gain high levels of stockist support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment.
• Review your own sales performance
• Works as brand ambassador.
• Reports General Manager Commercial.
Interfaces: (titles of people you deal with, e.g. from other departments, sections, customers)
• Regional Sales Manager, Marketing manager
Safety and Ethics:
• Ensure cleanliness in and around the workplace.
• Facilitate security of company staff and property.
• Promote health and safety at the workplace.
• Encourage teamwork for the purpose of a smooth and prosperous management
• Help create a culture and atmosphere of hard work and high personal integrity.
• Safeguard the company's systems and Terms and Conditions of employment.
Fulfill compliance obligation to international standards for Quality, Environment, and Occupational Health & Safety as established by STIL in its Integrated Management System Framework
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section