Sales and Marketing Manager
Jobs at:Norvik Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2021
Within Uganda , Mbale , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Department : Marketing
Duty station : Mbale Branch
Norvik Group is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager for the Mbale branch office. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating awareness, sales and marketing pharmaceutical products to hospitals, pharmacies and medical centres within Mbale and its surrounding regions.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential pharmacies, doctors and other outlets.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; conducting CMEs, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
B. Pharm, D. Pharm or B. Science.
A diploma or degree in Marketing will be an added advantage
Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the same field.
Good knowledge on pharmaceutical, health care and marketing fields
Analytical and strategizing abilities, a team builder and with good networking ability
Capable to manage the entire market and its surrounding regions
Training and monitoring the performance of the other personnel
Identifying new markets for product launch
Candidate should have good communication and presentation skills, analytical skills & good business acumen
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their applications & CVs to Norvik Enterprises Limited offices opposite Sure House or send a soft copy to [email protected] by latest 28 February, 2021.