Job Title: – Rocket Health Uganda Jobs 2022 Pharmacy B2B Client Relations Officer
Organization: Rocket Health
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: B2B Client Relations Lead
Rocket Health and The Medical Concierge Group Profile:
Rocket Health is a service of The Medical Concierge Group, a licensed and registered Clinic, Laboratory and Pharmacy. The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG) is a digital health enterprise incorporated in Uganda (HQ), Kenya and Nigeria since 2012. It is comprised of a portfolio of innovative healthcare ventures including: health call centers, mobile clinical services, health content development, and healthcare enterprise software solutions.
To support the development and implementation of strategies to drive B2B client acquisition, retention and satisfaction to achieve market dominance in East Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Client Engagement and Management
- B2B clients relationship and stakeholder management
- Support accurate customer needs analysis, quantification, forecasting and procurement planning
- Sales and Customer order management to ensure timely processing and delivery of orders
- Implement order tracking mechanisms and work collaboratively with the logistics team to ensure efficient and timely delivery of orders
- Conduct customer surveys and implement responsive feedback and follow-up mechanism
- Effectively manage a responsive complaints management system.
Operations Excellence and Compliance
- To support the development of policies/guidelines and acquisition of required licenses to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support development, training, Implementation and compliance to guidelines and standard operating procedures for B2B operations
- Support development of appropriate technology to effectively deliver Pharmacy B2B services
- Support development of relevant KPIs, targets and monitoring mechanisms to ensure continuous improvement of customer experience.
- Ensure adequate resources are available and well managed for effective operations
- Support the Periodic Reporting of B2B pharmacy business unit performance
- Ensure continuous quality improvement in the delivery of overall pharmacy services in collaboration with all section leads.
- Take up any other roles as may be assigned.
- Bachelors in Business/Marketing/Project/Operations/healthcare management or another related program
- A degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or Postgraduate training/certification in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a marketing/management role preferably in the health sector/pharmaceutical supply chain
- Experience or qualification in the use of digital technologies is an added advantage
Job Skills and Person specifications
- Marketing and Sales
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- High levels of organization and output-oriented
- Good Information Technology skills
- Customer satisfaction
How To Apply for Rocket Health Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 10th August 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.