Job Title: – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Stores Assistant
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio-medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services, and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
The Stores Assistant will provide Procurement support services in all RHSP procurement functions in accordance with RHSP procurement guidelines and procedures
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive goods/supplies into the stores and ensure that the goods received are in line with the LPO, supplier’s Delivery Note and/or any other accompanying documentation.
- Coordinate secondary packaging at the warehouse and ensure that inventory is received-racked-issued-transferred and managed under the most appropriate storage conditions.
- Categorize goods/supplies neatly on to their respective racks and warehouse and ensure all positioning matches with the system reflection (one-item-one-location).
- Daily inspection of drugs, medicines, and all stock in the warehouse to allow for appropriate categorization as either valid (fit-forconsumption), damaged, spilled, soon-to-expire, slow moving, expired and/or as may be applicable.
- Sort, pre-pack and label requested goods before dispatch.
- Dispatch goods to their respective users and ensure issuances are in line with the request documentation presented.
- Track and manage the physical inventory cycle of all stocks and warehouse supplies.
- Inspect daily cleanliness and hygiene of the stores, supervise, mentor, monitor and report on Sanitary Officer(s)’ efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in routine stock taking and daily stock reconciliations.
- Investigate and report on variances resulting for periodic and ad-hoc stock counts.
- Provide periodic progress reports on assigned tasks and generate performance reports as may apply.
- Adhere to all RHSP policies, procedures and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- Execute all other duties as shall be assigned by the supervisor.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Stores management, procurement and logistics management, and any other related qualifications.
- Experience of at least one year in stores operations.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Accurate, pays attention to detail and with a keen interest in all stores and inventory management processes and procedures.
- Excellent track record in customer relations management.
- Computer literate with experience in the use of MS Office programs; and skills in stock management software for data management and reporting.
- Should be honest and with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication, team working and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to plan, organize, control operations with an attention to detail.
How To Apply for RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (in one document (Word/PDF)) addressed to the HR Manager to [email protected] . Please kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Rakai Health Sciences Program. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 9th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.