Job Title: – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021 DREAMS/OVC Technical Lead
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Kalisizo
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio-medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services, and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
Provide technical oversight, operational coordination and management including planning, implementation, capacity enhancement, monitoring/evaluation, and reporting to delivery of high-quality DREAMS and OVC interventions in the Masaka region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead implementation of DREAMS and OVC activities in all supported districts and communities
• Oversee achievement of performance targets in line with technical standards, best practices, and donor guidelines.
• Oversee the development of comprehensive work plans and budgets for the implementation of quality DREAMS & OVC activities
• Support functionality of DREAMS & OVC coordination structures at sub-district, district, and stakeholder levels in all the supported districts.
• Conduct field visits to support DREAMS & OVC activities and use the learning to continuously modify programming.
• Continuously document new developments in DREAMS & OVC programming and align them to proposed activities.
• Innovatively think of ways to improve performance and address challenges that arise during DREAMS & OVC implementation.
• Lead training, mentorship, and other capacity-building initiatives among DREAMS & OVC service providers
• Strengthen reporting on DREAMS & OVC activities through National Information Systems as required by the funders in the region.
• Produce periodic reports as per the organizational, government and donor requirements.
• Contribution to the research portfolio of RHSP by coordinating studies, preparing abstracts, manuscripts etc.
• Support in continuation application to the donor writing.
• Any other assigned duties in line with your role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work & Social Administration, Education, Community Psychology, Development Studies, or any other related humanities.
• Postgraduate training in Public Health, Health Service Research, Health Services Management, Community Development, or another development-related field.
• Specialized training or experience in HIV/programming will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years experience working in designing, implementing and managing health programs.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in managing OVC/DREAMS PEPFAR program.
• Should have at least a credit in mathematics.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively in a team.
How To Apply for RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (In one PDF/ Word document), addressed to the HR Manager to [email protected] . Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 9th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.