Jobs at:Doctors Case Medicals
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2021
Within Uganda , Rukungiri , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Doctors Case Medicals is a private medical facility, registered and Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council. We are Located at plot 47-49 republic road Rukungiri Municipality.
Exclusively operated as a private medical center, the facility has an excellent track record of providing preventive and curative medical services to Individuals, families and organizations in southwestern Uganda.
We are looking for self-motivated and a skilled individual to take up the following position; .
Key out puts
• On daily basis, he or she is responsible for medical data collection and management
• Prepares monthly HMIS reports and submits them to the management and or other relevant offices
• He is the a custodian of patient records
• Supervises and supports the process of primary data collection
• Generates monthly patient attendance report
• Works with the medical team to ensure data collected in used to improve performance
• Participate or organizes monthly strategic meetings
• Design and implements quality assurance systems that protect patient information
• Tracks file that are due for appointment and informs the respective doctors and or departments
• Preforms other duties as delegated by the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma or degree in Medical records Management.
• Computer skills is an added advantage
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Address your application to; Human Resource manager, Doctors case medicals LTD P.O.Box 104 republic road Rukungiri Municipality. Include your application and relevant academic documents. You can also send scanned copies of your application and documents to [email protected] . Deadline for application is 21st Feb