Jobs at:Serenity Centre
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2021
Within Uganda , Entebbe , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assess clients seeking admission at Serenity Centre.
• Prepare a report on clients’ assessed and recommend admission or referral for treatment elsewhere.
• ,Receive files from administration for clients who have been admitted,
• Examine and organize clients to be assessed by the Consulting Psychiatrist.
• Admit, register and assign beds to clients and also provide nursing care to clients.
• Participate in Preparation of duty roster for nurses and attend to sick clients following the treatment prescribed.
• Participate in ward rounds and review of clients, submit requisitions for drugs and purchase of specialized medicines for client.
• Provide health education to both clients and relatives, participate in outreach program for community education.
• Manage and account for resources allocated to the Unit. .
• A minimum of a Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing.
• Must be registered with Nursing Council.
• Basic Counseling skills and Knowledge in addiction management.
• At least one year working experience in the same or related field.
• Applicants Must be 25 years and above.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Candidates should send their applications, photocopies of Certified Academic documents and resume with 3 referees to:
The Executive Director,
Serenity Centre (A Journey into New Life),
Bwebajja- Kabulamuliro, off Entebbe Road, P.O.Box 31749, Kampala, Uganda.
All applicants MUST send a soft copy of their application plus all the attachments to this email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected]
All interested candidates MUST Deliver a hard copy to Serenity Centre Premises:
Kabulamuliro, Bwebajja off Entebbe Road, St.Theresa, Akright stretch.
Applications should reach the above addresses not later than Friday 16th April, 2021 by 5:00pm EAT .
Note: Serenity Centre is an equal opportunities employer and all eligible individuals are encouraged to apply.