Jobs at:Uganda National Alliance on Clean Cooking (UNACC)
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UNACC wants to recruit competent team of experts to enable it to achieve its mission of offering leadership in the advocating for an enabling environment for equitable universal access to clean cooking solutions through enhancing coordination and synergy among all stakeholders in Uganda. Accordingly. UNACC has the following job opportunities:
Job title: Projects Coordinator
she/he will be based at the Headquarters in Kampala with upcountry travels
Key Job Description:
This includes coordinating resources mobilization and fundraising activities.
• Annual work plan and budget development, assisting with the development of Requests for Proposals. Shepherding contracts, monitoring budgets.
• Grant reporting, and overseeing the logistics of the UNACC Projects.
• She will also work closely with the stakeholders in the Private Sector & investment, Gender, Demand & Policy, Evidence & Impact and Communications & Partnerships teams on issues related to project coordination.
• Market development, market enablement, communications, and partner and donor engagement.
Qualifications and skills required
• Bachelor's degree in Biomass or Energy with a Post graduate Diploma in management or business related field or a Master's Degree in development public health, business administration, environment, or related field.
• Minimum 3 years professional experience in Renewable Energy focused consulting or project management, or a related field required
• Previous experience researching or working in Clean cooking desired
• Previous project coordination management and/or compliance experience is required
• Ability to manage multiple competing tasks and donors is a must.
Reporting line: To the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of UNACC
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants for the three posts should send the their application letter, motivational letter ( not more than 2 pages), photo copies of academic papers and CVs addressed to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)-UNACC, to be sent to [email protected] and copied to [email protected] For further information you can contact 0786918141.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews