Jobs at:Pentecostal Assemblies of God Karamoja Pastorate
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Within Uganda , Karamoja , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
General purpose of the job
The project director is the team leader of the project staff. He/she is expected to offer knowledge, guidance and technical skills to children, project committee, parents, fellow project workers and church leadership in areas of spiritual development, project planning and budgeting, comprehensive healthcare, social and skills development and academic advancements.
Core duties and responsibilities.
• Serves as an advocate for children and their caregivers who live in poverty and are not able to speak out for themselves
• Directs the day to day running of the activities of the project for effective implementation of the program.
• Assist the overseer in implementing the standards of the partnership agreement as the lead technical staff
• Maintains books of accounts and prepare project financial reports.
• Prepares and submits reports to leadership as a means to monitor and evaluate the program.
• Motivate and encourage the church in mobilizing resources that can provide sound learning opportunities for the participants in all areas of child-development in order to prevent creating dependency syndrome.
• Discharge such other duties as assigned by the appointing authority and compassion office.
Job description and person specifications
A minimum of a Degree in Development Studies, Social Work, Education, Child Development and Children’s Ministry, Business Studies (ether management or Accounts option), Social Sciences, Community psychology or any other Arts degree from a recognized university or institution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants must address their applications to The Pastorate Secretary PAG Karamoja Pastorate P O Box 61, Kotido, along Kotido –Abim Road, or PAG church Kotido next to UNRA offices.
Applicants can also forward their applications on-line using this authorized email. ([email protected] copy [email protected] )
Hand written Application, CV with two referees including their contacts, photocopies of academic documents, Marriage certificate (for married) stamped Letter of recommendation from your local church pastor shall be considered not later than 8th /08/ -2022- at 5:00pm.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted on phone for the interview.