Project Developer/Electrical Engineer
Jobs at:Elite business Referral services ltd
Deadline of this Job:
11 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Project Developer/Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Engineering
We at Elite business Referral services ltd are a job referral company and our client who is in the solar business is in need of an honest hardworking person to fill this position.
• Research current markets and identify potential clients for C&I (South Sudan, Uganda, Central African
• Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Niger)
• Approach potential clients, find our preliminary energy needs, qualify clients
• Conduct project assessment and design per customer specifications
• Create project budget and schedule
• Complete financial model for C&I projects
• Network and create financial partnerships with financial organizations for the financing of C&I projects
• Compile professional C&I proposals and contractual documents and present to clients
• Follow up with clients and close deals
• Work with project manager to ensure project is completed within allocated budget and timelines
• Follow company policies and health and safety regulations
• Research and recommend new technologies to carry out project development tasks
• Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity
• Prepare quotations and bills of quantities for solar and hybrid water projects for domestic, urban, communal and industrial applications
• Prepare bid proposals for solar and hybrid water pumping projects
• Make field assessments for various solar and water pumping projects
• Design, install/construct and supervise solar and water pumping projects
• Design, install and supervise off-grid solar systems, solar street lighting and power backup systems
• To conduct technical trainings and workshops internally and externally as and when may be approved by management
• To offer after sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical support for new and existing client portfolio.
• Supervises project implementation and provides quality assurance assessments from projects being implemented
• Prepare evaluation reports on projects that have been completed
• Provide marketing team with technical support for marketing material preparation
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time
• BSc in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in solar energy sector
• Ability to manage projects per quality standards, budget, and timeline.
• Ability to design PV solutions including energy storage and hybrid grid-tied solutions
• Proven engineering software skills in PVSOL/HELIOSCOPE - (important)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants can send their CV us before 11th September 2021.
• Apply Online: https://salesandjobs.club/user-login/
• Or email at: [email protected]
• Elite business Referral services ltd is located at Posta Uganda, next to bank of Uganda room 428b.
• Those who meet our terms and conditions are likely to be favored.