Jobs at:Adara Development
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a passionate team making a difference in the lives of mothers and babies in Uganda and beyond. The Adara Programmes Manager will support the Uganda Country Director to lead and strengthen Adara Development's programmes and partnerships essential to our vision and purpose. The Programmes Manager will provide support in a range of areas, including programme oversight, staff management and clinical expertise, and will be a representative of Adara at key internal and external meetings. A detailed Job Description may be requested from [email protected] Adara Development is a child safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo an International Criminal Check and sign our Child Protection Policy
• Diploma in any clinical-related field and a bachelor's degree in Public Health, Administration and Management or a related field.
• At least three years of experience in leading and inspiring teams.
• Proven track record in establishing and developing positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at a senior level.
• Excellent time management, organisational and project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and fluency in English and Luganda, both written and spoken.
• Experience with managing staff, including executing decisions calmly and decisively.
• Experience in preparing and managing budgets.
• Ability to work across cultures, and across different time-zones.
• A passion for social justice and a commitment to international development.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with relevant academic documents, a copy of national ID, and an updated CV, indicating three recognised referees, their addresses and functioning telephone contacts, no later than 23 MAY 2022 to: [email protected] , or by mail or hand-delivered to the below address.