Jobs at:Alive Medical Services
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the Umbrella Programme on day-to-day basis ensuring work plans are implemented as planned.
• Support, communication and capacity building Including providing technical support on SRHR interventions to partners.
• Report to AMS SMT as well as Frontline AIDS on the effective implementation of the Programme
• Ensure day-to-day risk is escalated and managed as planned.
• In consultation with SMT, manage and support all Umbrella Partners and staff employed by the Programme.
• Organize partners’ monitoring and support visits and provide reports accordingly.
• Review IPs’ quarterly reports and provide support or follow-up as needed.
• Coordinate check-in calls with all partners
• Regularly support IPs to collect and document case studies from the programme and share with AMS SMT and Frontline AIDS
• Coordinate on developing donor and Frontline AIDS report and work with AMS SMT to provide timely and adequate support to IPs in their respective fields.
• Support individual IPs to develop costed workplans each project year in conjunction with the Programs Manager.
• Ensure that in-country and external consultants adhere to their contracts.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the desired qualifications and work experience as listed below, please submit your CV and Cover letter to the Human Resources Manager. Kindly limit your documents to a size of 2MB and send them to [email protected] before 5 PM June 14th, 2021.