Jobs at:Kitovu Mobile
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kitovu Mobile is a non-discriminatory faith based non-profit organization under the Registered Trustees of Masaka Diocese that was incorporated as a company limited by guarantee on 5th August 2013 under the names of Kitovu Mobile Limited. The headquarters are located in Soweto- Masaka City. Our Vision is an Empowered and Healthier communities copying effectively with the impact of HIV and AIDS and other life threatening illnesses. Kitovu Mobile has been working in Uganda for over 34 years now.
Kitovu Mobile largely offers health care services i.e. facility based and mobile community outreach services where we engage in HIV prevention, care and treatment, Palliative care services to patients with chronic illnesses, TB screening and treatment, as well as General medical services as expected from a Health Centre III.
We also run community empowerment programs where we have different projects targeting the Youth, OVC & Caregivers, Grannies, AGYW'S, and others enabling them to mitigate the negative effects of HIV and AIDS and other life threatening chronic illnesses. Kitovu Mobile has a Child Protection Policy to which all Staff and stakeholders are expected to comply with. Being an equal opportunity employer, the Organisation now seeks to recruit a competent self-motivated individual to fill the positions:
Purpose of the post:
The Program Manager oversees the daily operations and coordination of all projects of the organization. S/ he oversee projects development, manages the Project Coordinators, and track spending and implementation to ensure quality management.
Key Result Areas include:
• Overseeing the overall projects governance and direction and being knowledgeable on all the program projects
• Approving program activities and to ensure that funds and materials are effectively used as planned
• Responsible for overseeing reporting and M&E staff to ensure reports meet internal quality standards and donor requirements.
• Supervise the technical staff and monitor training programs and ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
• Equitably represents the program on the management committee.
• Lead and manage by motivating employees to remain optimistic even when faced with challenges and encouraging good performance and values
• Allocate resources and supplies as to ensure staff and volunteers can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential.
• Engage the external community as to build and maintain essential relationships
• Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
• Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the organization
• Maintain, update, and regularly review the operational analysis, consolidating inputs from programs and finance
• Organize periodic project review meetings (mid and final) following initial mobilization meeting to ensure progress is on-track
• Pro-actively seek and identify new funding opportunities.
• A Master's degree in business, administration, management or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Senior Management role.
• Transparent and high integrity leadership
• Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decisionmaking and reporting.
• Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to non profit sector
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
• Resilient and reliable under pressure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application letter together with relevant academic documents, photocopy of National ID, an updated CV indicating 3 recognized referees, their addresses and functioning telephone contacts, and full contact address to the Human Resource Manager at [email protected] or hand deliver to Kitovu Mobile Office, Plot 4, Delhi Road, Masaka.
The deadline for the submission of the application is 20th August, 2021. For more details please use the contact below. The Applications should be addressed to: The Human Resource Manager Kitovu Mobile P. O. Box 207, Masaka - Uganda +256 752 100 577, [email protected]