Jobs at:Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services for People with Disability in Uganda (CoRSU)
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kisubi , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services for people with disability in Uganda (CORSU) was established in 2006 as a private non-profit, non-governmental organization and is supported by CBM (Christian Blind Mission).
CORSU provides Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation, mainly for children as well as adults with disability. CoRSU seeks to employ professionally suitable and dynamic individuals to fill the following positions in the different departments (refer to the CoRSU website):
Position: Procurement Officer
Reports to: Senior Procurement Officer
Overall Job Purpose:
The Procurement Officer will ensure Value for Money (VFM) for all procurements and disposal needs of the Hospital through efficient and effective systems in compliance with the procurement manual and applicable legal framework.
Detailed Roles and responsibilities. (refer to the CoRSU website )
Academic/Professional qualifications, work experience, knowledge & skills
• Honors Degree in Procurement and Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Warehouse/Stores management related degree.
• Two years of experience of working in a busy procurement unit.
• Previous exposure and experience in a health sector NGO
• Computer literacy skills
• Must be of high moral character with a high degree of integrity.
• The applicant must be performance oriented.
• Must be conversant with the Tally accounting system.
• The position involves working under pressure and also due care and caution.
• The above position demands precision, commitment, honesty, transparency and confidentiality.
• One should be a good team player with good analytical and problem solving skills, excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified persons should submit their applications and copies of academic qualifications (detailed CV with covering letter) to The Head of Human Resources, CORSU Hospital P.O. 46 Kisubi or email to [email protected] ;
• Clearly indicate or specify the position of interest that you are applying for underlined in the email/application subject. All attachments should be in one pdf file less than 10MBs.
• Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
• The closing date for receiving applications is Monday 20th September, 2021
• CORSU is an equal opportunity employer and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and qualify for the given job specifications are encouraged to apply.