Jobs at:Medical Teams International
Deadline of this Job:
03 March 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Teams International is a faith—based not for pro?t health relief and development organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-UG has operations in West Nile and South western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care. Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent. dynamic. trainable and experienced candidates to ?ll the following position;
JOB TITLE: Procurement Manager
REPORTS TO: Deputy Country Director
LOCATION: Kampala with occasional travel to the ?eld .
• Bachelor's Degree in Procurement & Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration. Public Administration or related ?eld is required;
• Master's Degree is preferred
• 5 years of progressive experience in operational management is required and managing contracts and subcontracts is an added advantage
• Experience with donor (UN. USAID, etc.) asset and procurement speci?c procedures is an added advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of procurement for NGO’s and other non for pro?t organizations
• Knowledge of working with deadlines. following and implementing processes and procedures,
• managing expectations of stakeholders, working with databases etc.
• In-depth knowledge of ERP systems or other software systems used in operational environments
• Highly skilled at using ERP systems
• Highly skilled in managing a team
• Ability to work independently, be a self-starter, and energetically approach tasks assigned.
• Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
• Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings.
• Ability to act with integrity and ensure the appropriate use of assets
• Proactive with a keen desire to improve systems
• Keen interest to mentor others
• Ability to multi-task. prioritize and work ef?ciently.
• Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy
• Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
Please follow the link below for detailed job description and application procedures for each position: https://www.medicalteams.org/career/
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants who meet the minimum criteria should visit; https://www.medicalteams.org/career/ to apply.
• Please include 3 work related referees on your CV
• indicate your Salary expectation/current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
• Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
• Only online applications will be accepted.
• While we thank all applicants for applying, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity employer.