Jobs at:Berakhah Medical Centre
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Berakhah Medical Centre a newly established medical facility that offers outpatient , diagnostic ,rehabilitation and assistive devices located off kasengejje Road in Kimanya village seeks the services of passionate, committed, and skilled individuals in the roles below:
• The ideal candidate should possess a Diploma in Occupational/Physio Therapy from a recognized institution.
• Desire to work in fields of inclusion, accessibility of services, services to persons with disabilities.
DESIRABLE SKILLS /COMPETENCIES
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
• Proven abilities in developing health progress reports, epidemiological reports and other technical reports required.
• Computer Skills: Good command of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Databases, Spreadsheets, Presentation graphics, Statistical packages; Internet.
• Comfortable working in a collaborative manner within a multidisciplinary team.
• Excellent communication skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application with a well detailed resume, naming 3 references and all academic documents to [email protected] by 30th September 2021