Jobs at:Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital invites suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of.
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Duration: 1 year, Renewable
Reports to: In-charge of Pharmacy.
• Receive and dispense drugs to the patients as prescribed by Clinicians and keeping their record.
• Ensure safety of drugs as far as their storage is concerned before dispensing to the patients.
• Maintain appropriate records of drugs and other medications at the health facility.
• Participate in providing health education to the community on misuse of drugs, compliance and self-medication.
• Participate in pharmaceutical and operational research.
• Calculate accurately the right dosage for patients
• Requesting for drugs for dispensing from the Pharmacy. 0 Observe standard practices e.g. Issue drugs according to FEFO
• Appropriately guide and give the right date of appointment to patients
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
• Certificate in Pharmaceutical supplies
• 2 years’ experience in a Hospital setting.
• Must be registered with UAHEB
• Promotes sense of responsibility and discipline at all levels.
• Promotes a spirit of collaboration among the staff.
• Expertise in dispensing
• Documentation and Analytical Skills
• Excellent communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All suitably quali?ed and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications (detailed CV with covering letter plus copies of academic quali?cations) to The Office of Human Resources, Kalongo Hospital P.O. Box 47 Agago, Uganda or email to [email protected] [email protected]
NB: Any efforts to in?uence the recruitment process will lead to automatic disquali?cation.