Job Title: – Pacific Diagnostics Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Human Resources Assistant
Organization: Pacific Diagnostics Limited
Duty Station: Kampala
Pacific Diagnostics Limited Profile
Pacific Diagnostics was established in Tanzania in 2006 as a subsidiary of Pyramid Pharma (est. 2001) with a focus on the distribution, service and maintenance of imaging equipment, and has expanded rapidly since then to cover additional product lines and countries. Pacific Diagnostics commenced operations in Ghana in 2013, followed by Nigeria in 2015. Pacific Diagnostics Limited is a diversified international medical equipment distributor in Uganda working in both government and private projects.
Handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate must have relevant qualifications
- At least two to four years of related work experience
How To Apply for Pacific Diagnostics Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should Email an application letter, CV and scanned copies of relevant academic credentials addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
UEDCL Tower, Plot 37 Nakasero Road,
P.O. Box 10973, Kampala, Uganda
Email: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 18th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.