Job Title: – Nile Breweries Jobs 2021 Fresher Laboratory Technician
Organization: Nile Breweries Limited
Job Location: Jinja
Reports to: Brewing Quality Specialist
Nile Breweries Limited Profile:
Nile Breweries Limited (NBL) was established in 1951 by a group of businessmen, associated with the Construction of Owen Falls Dam. After several ownerships, SABMiller Plc, the world’s 2nd largest brewer in the world, acquired the company in 2001 from the Madhvani family. The combined capacity of Nile Breweries Limited with two plants in Jinja and Mbarara stands at 2.45 million hectolitres of beer, making NBL the No 1 provider of locally produced beer in Uganda with a 59% market share. The company was recognized as The Investor of The Year 2015 by Uganda Investment Authority.
To carry out sampling, sample preparation and analysis of raw materials, in-process samples of brewing product from Brew house, Yeast & Fermentation and Bright beer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sampling is carried out as per manualized methods
- Relevant apparatus, equipment and reagents are prepared as per manualized method
- Analysis is performed using fundamental laboratory techniques and practices.
- Accurate results generated, recorded and reported on time.
- Laboratory equipment maintained and calibration done as per manualized methods.
- Comply to company safety policy and procedure( Hazardous substance, PPE, MSDS, Safety incidents, lab safety rules)
- Adhere to 5S and Housekeeping schedules
- Conduct required and requested quality audits, completing the appropriatedocumentation and communicating the results
- Coach, check, mentor and assist shift based production teams on problem solving and correct use of problem solving techniques.
- Take part in regional and divisional process optimisation initiatives as required
- Education: Min – Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in FMCG industry
- Must be hardworking, Honest and self-motivated
- Must be dynamic & a good team Player
Excellent commitment to Occupational Safety & health, Environmental implications of
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
- Assertive and analytical
- Knowledge in computer Excel, Power point
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of Manufacturing Excellence
How To Apply for Nile Breweries Jobs 2021
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs, which should include details of an active e-mail address, current position, Certificate/testimonials and email/telephone contacts of three (3) referees to : https://smrtr.io/5vnd3
1) Indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
2) Internal candidates should notify their line manager
3) All applications should be on above link
People Business Partner / Supply Lead,
Nile Breweries Ltd, Jinja Plant,
P.O Box 762,
Nile Breweries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company. The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Deadline: 12th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .