Job Title: 5 – Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022 Laboratorians
Organization: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Quality Control Officer
Job Ref. No.: MIUL/LB
Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited Profile:
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check the physical characteristics of products on the production line.
- Perform basic quality analysis of products, semi-products, and raw materials.
- Prepare daily activity reports for submission to the Quality Control Officer.
- Liaise with Production Supervisors on quality-related matters.
- Clean-up spills by proper methods (Housekeeping).
- Carry out record-keeping for the laboratory activities.
- Perform simple repairs and/or calibrations of equipment.
- Prepare reagents for laboratory tests where required.
- Collect samples of products, semi-products, and raw materials for analysis.
- Carry out all the cleaning of laboratory apparatus after any laboratory analysis and tests.
- Adhere to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the Quality Control Officer
- Diploma in any Science related discipline with bias in Chemistry. At least 1 year’s relevant work experience in a similar field is required.
- Ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Effective Verbal and written communication
- Customer service orientation skills
- Considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; and compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Ability to handle non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions
- Decision-making skills are required.
How To Apply for Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications online at the link below.
Closing Date: 20 th May 2022