Job Title: 3 – Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022 Quality Control Officers
Organization: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: The Quality Control Manager
Job Ref.No. MIUL/QCO
Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited Profile:
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform analyses of production, semi-products and raw materials
- Review and update quality control procedures,
- Plan, coordinate, and direct quality control programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards,
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product
- In liaison with the Quality Control Manager Formulate and maintain quality control objectives and coordinate objectives with production procedures to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Administration of laboratories including preparing requisitions for reagents; preparing relevant reports and technical guidance to laboratory staff
- Overseeing sampling of products and semi-products
- Prepare quality control reports and record-keeping,
- Adhere to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times
- Any other duties assigned by the Quality Control Manager.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors Degree of Science in Industrial Chemistry, Food Science, and any other related discipline,
- With at least two years of relevant work experience in Quality Control management
- Knowledge of various laws, regulations, guidelines, and procedures affecting a manufacturing organization
- Knowledge of ISO Standards is desirable.
- Ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Effective Verbal and written communication
- Customer service orientation skills
- Considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; and compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Dealing with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
How To Apply for Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications online at the link below.
Closing Date: 19 th May 2022