Job Title: – MTN Uganda Jobs 2022 Human Resources Administrator
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: General Manager (Human Resources)
MTN Uganda Profile:
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
The Human Resources Administrator will provide support to the office of the GMHR and the various functions in HR to ensure efficient and effective administrative functionality of the Human Resources office and to maintain good internal and external relationships for the HR office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the HR division budget and manage & account for the HR division imprest to include making requisitions for cash floats; store and distribute stationery and refreshments for staff in the HR Division
- Coordinate and implement the internal and external departmental interaction programs and MTN staff events including but not limited to HR&CEO Roadshows, Management committee (Mancom) Leadership meetings, Staff parties, Teambuilds to enhance the transformation of the new EVP, Culture Operating System (COS), 21 days of Yello care, Corporate League.
- Provide logistical support in Recruitment to arrange for interviews by securing interview room; Notify prospective candidates of the interview date, time and venue; Prepare copies of CVs and agree with the panel all required paper work to be used during the interview; send regrets to unsuccessful candidates.
- Communication to relevant parties about new staff onboarding for Tools of trade i.e. Phone handset, Computer, Access card, Biometrics, Medical card; monitor End of Probation, feedback and letter of confirmation; Liaise with human capital management team for staff profile setups in HCM, Phone numbers for new staff to be issued immediately since they are used for Mobile money salary portion; Coordinate with IT for Address book updates once the numbers have been issued.
- Support Recruitment unit to ensure that new staff and promoted staff get signed Job profiles. Track the content and movement of PCF folders for new staff and promoted staff to ensure that they are submitted to the Human Capital section for execution of payment changes and job details.
- In the absence of the Learning and Development team, provide support to the section by coordinating induction and orientation of new staff by booking the meeting room, setting up equipment overhead projector, laptops, flip chart and markers, wifi access, etc and manage invitations for new staff, presenters and drawing the program.
- Support the Human Capital section thru the sorting and dissemination of letters i.e. salary increase letters, bonus etc and filing there of
- Provide support by generating relevant information for Reporting and decision making specifically Recruitment monitor reports, HR Newsletter, joiners & leavers.
- Enter, authorize and follow up requisitions in HCM ensuring the right amounts are authorized by relevant parties for payment
- Manage the filing, storage and retrieval of office documents, staff personal files and ensure that all records and databases are up to date while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Track movement of important and sensitive documents in your custody, to and fro HR division in the domain of the job
- Maintain an updated activity schedules for the office of GMHR and advise staff, clients and customers accordingly.
- Organize, schedule facilitate departmental meetings, events, appointments & update the departmental official diary
- Monitor the status and coordinate repairs and maintenance of the office environment, furniture, equipment and utilities
- Receive, classify and register incoming and outgoing office correspondences and disseminate them to action centers.
- Attend to callers either in person or on telephone and screen & direct HR visitors/clients/customers who come on appointment, meeting or inquiries as per their requests and handle administrative problems
- The applicant for the MTN Uganda Bill Human Resources Administrator job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, human resources, Social Sciences, Industrial and Organizational Psychology or any other related field
- At least two years of experience in a Human Resources environment in a telecommunications industry
- Hands on experience in using HR systems, dealing with people, events management and records and information management in a busy HR environment.
- Writing Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Behavioral qualities
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Administration & Management
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 11 th May 2022 at 5:00 pm