Job Title: Fresher Technical Process Operator – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Technical Process Supervisor
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2021, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs.
The Technical Process Operator will be responsible for ensuring effective supervision of all the allocated production line, ensure proper manpower deployment, ensure good manufacturing practices are adhered to, ensure promotion of an innovative culture, ensure maximum productivity and efficiency is achieved.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain equipment and processes according to specifications and standard operating procedures;
- Clean, lubricate, inspect & tighten equipment parts were necessary;
- Startup, setup & switch off equipment in a shift;
- Proper usage of raw materials in a way that avoids wastages;
- Avoid equipment down time by performing routine inspection and arresting of minor breakdowns on an equipment according to the maintenance SOP;
- Troubleshoot equipment and process failures;
- Conduct product line quality control inspections, segregate defectives & record all non-conformities;
- Conduct equipment set-up changes according to established procedures;
- Complete all required shift reports/documentation accurately;
- Perform housekeeping and work area organization tasks;
- Communicate safety, quality, and production issues to peers and production assistants;
- Ensure product quality specifications are met;
- Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Innovation; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit Products Limited;
- Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
- Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
- Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
- Ability to work in a team.
- The ideal candidate for the Technical Process Operator position should hold minimum of a diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or any other related science discipline;
- One year of experience in FMCG environment or busy manufacturing setup.
- Awareness in occupational health & safety.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, supervision, reporting and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality.
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
NB: Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26th July 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.