Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Jobs at:Alive Medical Services
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation strategy for the programme.
• Coordinate the Frontline AIDS programme activities and document results, impacts and best practices from the programme implementation and ensure exchange and dissemination of lessons learnt.
• Provide technical support by collating, analyzing, consolidating monitoring data, and preparing reports of the programmes’ activities and processes as required by the organisation using the monitoring tools in place; [Reporting templates, Dashboard, Strategic Plan Monitoring System (SPMS,) APMS], while ensuring compliance to reporting schedules and network standards.
• Prepare consolidated progress reports for programme management including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation, and provide specific recommendations to ensure that the programme attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
• Facilitate knowledge management processes, including documentation, sharing, learning and adaptive management, thereby building the capacity of the programme staffs in M&E
• Support programme activities to ensure their effective design/planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting, using the provided network standards and other recommended practices.
• Lead monitoring visits and consultations on the review of progress on a periodic basis and encourage stakeholders’ involvement at all stages.
• Collaborate with IPs and other stakeholders to develop feasible and effective discussion events where M&E data are analyzed and corrective actions can be agreed upon.
• Undertake validation exercises as may be required, including programme assessments, verification of progress towards targets, indicators and/or implementation of M&E recommendations
• Undertake and/or supervise baselines surveys to obtain data to evaluate the programme outcomes and impacts.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the desired qualifications and work experience, please submit your CV and Cover letter to the Human Resources Manager. Please limit your documents to a size of 2MB and send them to [email protected] before 5 PM June 14th, 2021.