Job Title: – Momentum Wheels for Humanity Jobs 2021 Fresher Logistics Assistant
Organization: Momentum Wheels for Humanity (MWH)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Manager Credit Control
Momentum Wheels for Humanity (MWH) Profile:
About UCP Wheels for Humanity:
Founded in 1996, Momentum Wheels for Humanity (MWH)) increases access to mobility and improves quality of life for children and adults with physical disabilities in less-resourced countries. MWH makes strategic investments in communities by leveraging existing capacities and empowering local stakeholders. Based on the needs of each region in which we work, we offer one or more of our direct-service or capacity-building programs. For more information, visit www.momentum4humanity.org
The Logistics Assistant will provide logistical support for travel bookings, project procurement, and training coordination. Only candidates with work authorization in Uganda will be considered; relocation benefits will not be provided.
Roles and responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Finance Admin Coordinator, the Logistics Assistant will be responsible for performing the following primary tasks:
· Manage travel arrangements for the in-country travel of staff and consultants, including airfare, ground transportation, and accommodation as needed
· Manage international travel arrangements for Uganda staff, including airfare and ground transportation
· Support travel arrangements for international travel of staff and consultants into Uganda, including ground transportation and accommodation as needed
· Provide logistical support for all in-country trainings, workshops, and events, including venue identification and identification of and coordination with any vendors required to provide event support
· Source and procure needed project supplies in line with USAID rules and regulations and MWH policies and procedures
· Properly maintain and file all purchase requisitions, quotations, purchase orders, and other relevant logistics documents associated with ReLAB-HS activities
· Ensure that the country office has adequate stock of all required office supplies
· Provide support to country office to identify and respond to logistics needs
· Other logistics-related tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field
· At least two years of professional experience in logistics with an international technical assistance implementer
· Familiarity with USAID rules and regulations related to procurement
· Detail-oriented with good organization and prioritization skills
· Highly proficient in verbal and written English
How To Apply for
Please submit a cover letter and resume in English to [email protected] Please include “ Application for Uganda Logistics Assistant: YOUR NAME ” in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
MWH is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. MWH encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Closing Date: 8th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.