Job Title: Procurement Officer – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
The Procurement Officer will assist in managing the procurement and disposal function of Mildmay Uganda and provide technical assistance to Heads of sections, Divisions, Directorates and any dully appointed Procurement Committee(s) on Procurement and disposal matters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified Pharmacy Technician with a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics Management.
- Three years of practical experience in the field of Procurement and Supply chain management in a fairly large organization, preferably donor funded.
- Candidate who has Membership of CIPS and Knowledge of accounting packages preferably Navision and Quickbooks is preferred.
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 23rd November 2021