Job Title: Hospital Accountant – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Reports to: Grants and Business Development Manager
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
The role of Hospital Accountant is to backstop all financial processes within the Hospital, offer financial technical strategic guidance for business growth and ensuring financial reports are accurate and in compliance with all regulatory requirements; and in line with Mildmay Uganda Hospital Strategic Plan and Vision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Balancing patient accounts and taking payments for services rendered,
- Reviewing bills and claims for accurate information,
- Entering data into the company’s database,
- Handling incoming and outgoing email and physical mail,
- Maintaining and protecting employee payrolls,
- Maintaining all staff and patient files in the company’s database,
- Preparing billing reports and other documents to provide to state or federal government agencies as needed,
- Identifying and resolving problems and inaccuracies in date entries, and
- Extensively interacting with patients, physicians, policy representatives, and other people as necessary to collect payments.
- 1 st Degree preferably B. Com (Accounting), BBA (Accounting) plus full professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA.
- S/he will have 4 years’ experience in accounting work with 1 year in middle management positions in Accounting, Finance or Auditing field. Business/Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have knowledge of Financial Reporting standards and other regulatory requirements; knowledge of Private business financial management preferably the Hospital and proficiency in at least two accounting packages including Microsoft Dynamic Navision).
- Knowledge of Clinic Master will be an added advantage
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 17th September 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.