Job Title: 10 Clinical Officers – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
To diagnose, treat and manage patients in the Health Unit.
- The ideal applicant must have a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Must have a valid practicing license
- At least two years experience in HIV/AIDS care and management
- Knowledge of the WHO and National ART, EMTCT, and TB guidelines
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 19th November 2021