Microsoft Solutions Architect (Microsoft Cloud Infra)
Jobs at:Techno Brain
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2020
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Techno Brain is an integrated solutions provider with presence in more than 20 countries across the globe. As one of the leading solutions providers in Africa, Techno brain believes in empowering lives; In using technology to bridge the socio-economic gap by providing ICT solutions that automate governments, activate companies and empower NGOs. Currently, the company has a portfolio of more than 70 solutions along 13 industry vectors.
Since its foundation in 1997, Techno brain believes that the strength of its brand is measured by the strength of its people. Thus, as a company we are continuously investing in our people to not only build their capabilities but to engage and motivate them to be the best.
So join us and be part of an empowering experience!
Position: Microsoft Solutions Architect (Microsoft Cloud Infra)
The position requires hands-on technical design and implementation of infrastructure solutions in Microsoft cloud and on premises environment. The role will also work to identify new business opportunities by promoting latest Microsoft offering e.g. MS O365 and Azure based implementation services. This role will also contribute business development after analyzing customer existing IT setup and propose solution which meet customer requirement. .
Role and Responsibilities
• Analysis of Existing Microsoft infrastructure setup analysis, and exploring opportunities for Fresh installation, upgrade or Migration
• Administration of Office 365 and Azure hosting environment. This includes MS Exchange, SharePoint, Teams
• Deep understanding on premises setup and cloud hosting (Azure) environment, DR site
• Clear Understanding of core Azure services
• Microsoft solution package deployment and Server Administration
• Setup production environment (On premises and Azure) for deploying MS solutions (Power platform, O365 etc. SharePoint)
• Microsoft Active Directory Services Setup, Configuration and Support
• Microsoft Products Presale’s Activities, Product Demos and Training
• Interacts with customers to formulate and define system scope and objectives of MS infrastructure solution
• MS Solution Package deployment scripting e.g. PowerShell
• Experience on support project e.g. under of ITIL processes
• Good understanding of Database Backup Configuration, Restore, DR site, Monitoring the health of Microsoft Servers
• Microsoft SQL Environment Setup, Configuration, Administration and Support
• Ability to plan, organize and present ideas clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the essential duties of the position.
• Proactiveness – Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision.
• Agile and shows interest in continuous learning & personal development.
• Able to support off-hours work as required, including weekends and holidays.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a relevant field.
• Professional certifications i.e. MS Cloud certification, Server Administrator, Enterprise Administrator expert etc.
• 7+ Year of IT experience
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 7+ years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply to: [email protected]