Duty station: Arua (Omugo & Imvepi)
Start of work: 1st July 2021
Contract Duration: Open-term with 3 months probation period.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international independent humanitarian medical organization that delivers aid to people
affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and exclusion from health care.
MSF offers assistance to people based on need irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation.
• Plan, organize, and evaluate activities concerning MH & SGBV according to MSF values, policies and protocols, and universal health standards in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health the patients are receiving assistance according to MSF principles and protocols
• Ensure the hygiene procedures and MSF protocols are well implemented in the MSF facility
• Manage the supply of drugs and medical equipment in the clinic/mobile clinics
• Ensure that the patient flow is correct
• Ensure documentation of patient’s files are correctly done
• Ensure that SV patient files are well protected and brought to the office for safe custody
• Organize and coordinate team activities (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc)
• Ensure that the needed materials or tools are in both clinics and check that the staff have the appropriate resources to work before leaving the office every morning
• Inform the managers (Medical Team Leader & Project Coordinator) about any possible problem or complication on time
• Compile data and statistics linked to both Mental Health & Sexual Violence
• Degree or Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery
• Certificate holders with 2 years of MSF experience are encouraged to apply.
• 2 years in a management position
• Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s
• English Essential. Desirable local languages
• Desirable Computer literacy (word, excel, and internet)
• Results and quality-oriented, teamwork and cooperation, flexible, commitment to MSF principles, stress management
Interested candidates are invited to hand-deliver their application package (CV, application letter, and copies of their academic/ work certificates) through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
NOTE: Only persons responding to the job profile will be contacted for a written test and/or interview.
No monetary, goods, or service offers, nor favoritism, will be tolerated in a recruiting process. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the justice system.
Deadline for applications: 18th June 2021 at 17h00