Medical Records Assistant
Jobs at:Buvuma District Local Government
Deadline of this Job:
11 September 2021
Within Uganda , Mukono , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Medical Records Assistant
Salary Scale: U 7
Purpose: To keep files/ correspondences, records on equipment and dispatch mails to relevant officers for action.
• Receiving, registering and routing incoming mails
• Filing and storing correspondences for future reference
• Keeping stock of records for easy tracking and retrieval
• Retrieving files and information when required
• National certificate of two years in records and Archives Management or Library and Information
• Science or its Equivalent obtained in relevant awarding Institution and Uganda Certificate of Education
• Information communication and technology
• Records and information management
• Concern for quality standards
• Time Management
• Result oriented
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. Applications should be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form 3.
2. The title of the position and reference number should be clearly stated on the application.
3. Three certified copies of academic documents
4. Passport photo should be attached to the curriculum vitae with three references.
5. Applications should be sent to;
The Secretary District Service Commission
Buvuma District Local Government headquarters
Makerere University Walter Reed Project
Mukono Office (At Mukono HC IV)
Not later than 11th September 2021, Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Please note:The successful candidates will be working under Buvuma District local government. Interested candidates should download the detailed Job descriptions and the PSC form from HERE.