Job Title: – Mbarara University Jobs 2021 Diploma Laboratory Technician (Physiology)
Organization: Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST) Profile
Mbarara University of Science & Technology, commonly known as Mbarara University, is a public university in Uganda. Mbarara University commenced student intake and instruction in 1989. It is one of the eight public universities and degree-awarding institutions in the country.
To perform a variety of laboratory tests by following the correct procedures to assist in day to day operations. The Laboratory Technician shall be appointed on permanent terms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Supporting Academic Staff in conducting laboratory sessions to undergraduate
2. Planning and implementing of maintenance schedules and plans for machinery and
3. Overseeing the implementation of Laboratory Occupational Health and Safety policy,
regulations, procedures and guidelines.
4. Supporting the Faculty in developing specifications for laboratory machinery,
equipment and consumables
5. Participating in budgeting and procurement planning for laboratory machinery
equipment and consumables.
6. Performing any other official duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
1. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science from a recognized institution.
2. Additional training in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
3. Must not be above 35 years of age at the time of application.
How To Apply for Mbarara University Jobs 2021
Applicants are required to submit handwritten applications accompanied by detailed CVs, certified copies of all relevant academic documents, appointment and other employment documents; and their national ID.
Applicants should indicate three names, telephone contacts and e-mail addresses of professional referees (excluding social referees) who can attest to their professional competences for the jobs applied for. Applications should be submitted to the address below.
The University Secretary,
Mbarara University of Science and Technology,
P.O Box 1410, Mbarara
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 23rd April 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.